If you’re looking a refined sugar-free, healthy snack that’s delicious as well as wholesome, look no more. These Choco Muesli Energy Bites are bite-sized snacks which are so easy and simple to make and requires minimum ingredients. Importantly, devoid of any refined or processed component, these are very fulfilling and nourishing and loved by kids and adults alike.
For this recipe, I use this awesome flavoured and healthy Monsoon Harvest Toasted Millet Muesli which added a whole new character to these energy balls. This toasted millet muesli is in and of itself so flavourful that this recipe as a whole does not require a lot of ingredients.
Additionally, If you like this Choco Muesli Energy Bites recipe, there are many similar healthy snack recipes on my blog. Some of the best arePrint
These Choco Muesli Energy Bites are bite-sized snacks that are so easy and simple to make and uses minimum ingredients. They are devoid of any refined or processed component, these are very fulfilling and nourishing.
- 1 cup soft pitted dates
- ½ cup Monsoon Harvest Toasted Millet Muesli
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate
- First, blend soft pitted dates into a chunky paste.
- Then add toasted muesli, a pinch of salt, and blend again so that it is nicely incorporated with dates.
- Make small bite-size round balls out of this paste.
- Next, using a double boiler method, melt some dark chocolate and dip the ball in it to coat halfway through.
- Refrigerate it so that the chocolate sets. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- If your dates are not soft, soak them in lukewarm water for 20 minutes to soften them.
Thank you Monsoon Harvest for sponsoring this post. And thank you for supporting brands that help me run this site.