Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfait | Quick, Wholesome Breakfast
Ever feel like there’s not enough time for you to prepare elaborate breakfasts especially during the weekend? At the same time, I understand that it’s so important to eat home cooked meals and not get tempted by ready to eat fried breakfast like samosas, kachoris available on Indian streets. Therefore, today I’ve come up with an easy-to-make, quick breakfast option i.e this Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfait that can be prepared totally at night or even the day before and stored in the refrigerator.
Moreover, this Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfait is not only super satiating and utterly delicious but nutritionally balanced. To add to that, this wholesome breakfast has chia seeds which provide essential nutrients like protein, calcium, iron, Omega-3 fatty acid etc and fruits, nuts and chocolate just adding to the overall nutrient quotient.
Additionally, If you like this breakfast recipe, I am happy to let you know that I have many other amazing summer recipes on my blog. Some of my breakfast favourites are Whole Wheat Eggless Pancakes, Instant Rava Appe/Paniyaram, Veggie Cheese Open Toast, Sugarfree Choco-Banana Shake, Strawberry Banana Milkshake, Orange Iced Tea. Also, if you make any of my recipes, I’d love to see your beautiful creations. So, please don’t forget to share and tag me in your post on Instagram.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time Overnight
Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfait Recipe
Kitchen tools used
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING PARFAIT
- First, in a Glass Jar, add chia seeds, milk, 1-2 tbsp of honey. Mix it well and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hour to make a basic chia seed pudding.
- Then, in a bowl mix thick yoghurt, cocoa powder and honey (if cocoa powder is unsweetened).
- Also, mix some banana pieces in the glass jar.
- Next, in the glass jar, add this choco yoghurt over the chia seed pudding and bananas.
- Then, top with nuts, seeds, dark chocolate piece and fruits like lychee.
- Cover the glass jar and store in the refrigerator. Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfait is ready as a go-to breakfast.
Note – This post contains affiliate links. If you like something and purchase it using a link in this site, Life Is Delicious receives a very small commission. We recommend products we believe in completely, so thanks a lot for supporting us and helping us grow.