This rich and decadent, Creamy Cauliflower soup is not only corforting and cosy for winters but is also delicious and nourishing.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup onions, diced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 cups cauliflower, finely chopped
- ½ veg bouillon cube (mixed in 3 cups of warm water) or 3 cups of vegetable stock
- Salt to taste (if needed after the stock)
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder, freshly ground
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a pan, add olive oil and saute onions until translucent and then add ginger garlic paste.
- Then add chopped cauliflower and saute for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- In 3 cups of warm water add ½ veg buillion cube and mix well.
- Then add this vegetable stock to the sauteed cauliflower and onions. Boil for 25 minutes on low flame.
- Once the cauliflower is tender, let everything cool down.
- Blend everything to make a smooth soup like runny consistensy.
- Finally, transfer in a pan and add parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Add black pepper powder and red chilli flakes and slat if needed.
Keywords: soup,winter, cauliflower, cheese