Caramelized Banana Toast | How to Caramelized Banana Toast |
To begin with, I love sweet, warm breakfast that just starts the tone of the day just right. Moreover, it just provides the right kind of an energy boost which is so vital on a busy morning where we have a big day ahead of us. Evidently, Caramelized Banana Toast is one such awesome breakfast. Also, the combination of the creamy peanut butter and gooey yet crisp bananas is just irresistible on toasted crunchy bread. Along with that, the addition of elements like cinnamon, coconut and sesame seeds just adds tot he depth if flavour in the Caramelized Banana Toast.
Further, one of the best things about Caramelized Banana Toast recipe is that it is so effortless and is made so quickly that it can also be a perfect go-to breakfast on weekday mornings. Importantly, this healthy toast is rich in protein, fiber which is very good for your body.
Additionally, if you like this recipe and looking for, then I am sure you’ll love Cheese Toast with Veggies, Besan Toast and Homemade Garlic Bread.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 15 minutes
Caramelized Banana Toast Recipe
- Bread slices, whole wheat
- 1 tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter, unsweetened
- A banana, split vertically
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- A pinch of powdered coconut
- Some sesame seeds
HOW TO MAKE CARAMELIZED BANANA TOAST
- First, add butter to a pan. Once it melts, add honey and cinnamon powder. Make sure the butter doesn’t burn and gets brown.
- Next, add split banana pieces on the pan and caramelize them until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, spread butter on a bread slice and toast it on a heated pan until crisp and golden brown.
- Then, spread unsweetened peanut butter on one side of the slice and keep aside.
- Put the caramelized bananas on top of the bread slice.
- Finally, sprinkle coconut powder and sesame seeds in top of the toast and serve warm.