Vegan Sugar-free Banana Nice Cream is a type of vegan banana ice cream using no milk or dairy products. This banana ice cream is finger-licking delicious, creamy, and sweet and is made with frozen bananas and desiccated coconut.
The basic recipe of any type of a nice cream is freezing any type of fruit of your choice (e.g. bananas used in this recipe) and then blending them until smooth ice cream like texture is met. If you add anything like a nut butter (e.g. peanut butter) or coconut milk, Vegan Sugar-free Banana Nice Cream starts to taste a lot like regular ice cream.
Vegan Sugar-free Banana Nice Cream is raw vegan, gluten free, no added sugar and dairy free and of course guilt free.Print
Vegan Sugar-free Banana Nice Cream
- Prep Time: Overnight
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 44 minute
- Yield: 2 persons 1x
- Method: Blender + Freezer
- Diet: Vegan
Vegan Sugar-free Banana Nice Cream is raw vegan, gluten-free, no added sugar and dairy-free, and of course guilt-free.
For nice cream
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2–3 almonds, sliced
- In a zip lock bag or a freezer-friendly container freeze sliced bananas overnight.
- Add frozen bananas in a powerful blender and blend until smooth ice cream-like consistency is achieved.
- Add desiccated coconut and coconut milk and keep blending periodically.
- Garnish with cacao nibs and almonds or nuts of your choice.