Tossed in a flavourful dressing, this Asian Cucumber Salad tastes heavenly when sprinkled with loads of sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
- 2 cucumbers or kheera, thinly sliced
- Half a lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp white or rice vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Virgin Cold pressed Sesame Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Chilli flakes, according to taste
- 1 tbsp white sesame or til seeds
- First, slice the cucumbers in a thin round shape.
- Then, prepare the dressing by mixing sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and sugar together.
- Next, toss the cucumber slices in the dressing and mix well so that it is well coated.
- Finally, sprinkle white sesame seeds and chilli flakes as toppings.