Arbi leaves Sabzi | Patod Sabzi is another monsoon must have that you can make when you make
This is of course healthier recipe compared to the
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 medium onion, sliced very finely
1 inchginger paste
- 3-4 garlic’s paste
- Arbi leaves rolls | Patod rolls (Click on the link to see how to make these rolls. Follow instructions 1 thru 10)
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them get brown and aromatic.
- Add onion, ginger garlic paste and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add Arbi leaves roll | Patod rolls and cook for 10 minutes.