Apple Smoothie – Healthy & Sugarfree| How to make an Apple Smoothie
‘Tis the apple season! and Life Is Delicious has turned no stone unturned in order to bring delicious, healthy and wholesome apple recipes for you.
This Apple smoothie is a creamy, sweet, cinnamony one which satiates and refreshes you. Apple smoothie is perfect for a fast and on-the-go breakfast or even as an evening beverage. Although preferably a cold beverage, as it is an autumn/fall recipe, it also has kind of a warm feeling to it because of ingredients like cinnamon, peanut butter, and dates.
The Apple smoothie recipe is sugar-free and made from all nutritious and energy-boosting ingredients.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 5 minutes
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 dates or khajur
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon or daal cheeni, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup of milk (dairy or plant based)
- In a mixer grinder, add all the ingredients listed above.
- Blend all ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
- Add water if a thinner consistency is required.
- Garnish with walnuts and raisins.