‘Tis the apple season! and Life Is Delicious has turned no stone unturned in order to bring delicious, healthy and wholesome apple recipes for you.
This Apple smoothie is a creamy, sweet, cinnamony one which satiates and refreshes you. Apple smoothie is perfect for a fast and on-the-go breakfast or even as an evening beverage. Although preferably a cold beverage, as it is an autumn/fall recipe, it also has kind of a warm feeling to it because of ingredients like cinnamon, peanut butter
The Apple smoothie recipe is sugar-free and made from all nutritious and energy-boosting ingredients.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 5 minutes
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 dates or khajur
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon or daal cheeni, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup of milk (dairy or plant based)
- In a mixer grinder, add all the ingredients listed above.
- Blend all ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
- Add water if
athinner consistency is required.
- Garnish with walnuts and raisins.