Mushroom Sandwich Recipe | How to make a Mushroom Sandwich
This Mushroom Sandwich is a melt-in-your-mouth, delicious, spicy and hearty veggie sandwich. Moreover, its buttery crunchy exterior complements its cheesy and chunky filling. Also, all its ingredients are easily available and it has a simple, quick and easy recipe. Needless to say, if you have mushrooms lying around in the house, give this recipe a try and thank me later. 🙂
In this recipe, I’ve used button mushrooms as they are easily available in India but you can use any other type of mushrooms of your choice. Also, use different spreads and condiments in your sandwich if you prefer but I’ve kept the recipe pretty simple here and it turned out to be very delicious. Furthermore, this Mushroom sandwich can be had for breakfast or as a snack. Also, if cut into small bite-size sandwiches as I’ve done, you can serve them in a party as well.
Additionally, If you like this Mushroom Sandwich recipe, I am happy to let you know that I have many other amazing sandwiches/ toasts recipes on my blog. Some of my favourites are Club Sandwich, Vegan Chickpea Sandwich, Cucumber Mint tea Sandwich and Cheese Toast With Veggies. Also, if you make any of my recipes, I’d love to see your beautiful creations. So, please don’t forget to share and tag me in your post on Instagram.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 20 minutes
Mushroom Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 5-6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-4 pods of garlic, diced finely
- A handful of coriander or dhaniya leaves
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of black pepper
Kitchen Tools Used
HOW TO MAKE MUSHROOM SANDWICH RECIPE
- To begin with, add butter to a flat pan and toast two slices of bread.
- Meanwhile, in another frying pan, add butter+ olive oil and sauté onion and garlic. Then, add diced mushroom. Once you sauté it on low flame for 5 mins, add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Then, on one toasted slice, add a cheese slice.
- Next, add the mushroom stuffing.
- Finally, complete the Mushroom Sandwich recipe by covering with second bread slice.
Note – This post contains affiliate links. If you like something and purchase it using a link in this site, Life Is Delicious receives a very small commission. We recommend products we believe in completely, so thanks a lot for supporting us and helping us grow.