Club Sandwich Recipe
Club Sandwiches are a classic universal favourite dish which are traditionally made using meat. But, this of course is a completely meat free option for making this satiating, delicious club sandwich recipe. Moreover, the best part is that you can make both cold and hot versions of this recipe. For example, in this recipe, I am using summer veggies like cucumber and tomatoes along with cheese. Next, what adds a ton flavour is a generous spread of homemade schezwan sauce which is also kind of a twist on the classic club sandwich.
Also, this layered sandwich is a favourite amongst adults and children alike. Therefore, you can make it for office or school lunch or as a mid day/ evening snack option. Undoubtedly, this club sandwich recipe is hassle-free, easy-to-follow and quick to make.
Additionally, If you like this Club Sandwich recipe, I am happy to let you know that I have many other sandwich/toast recipes on my blog. Some of my favourites are Vegan Chickpea Sandwich, Mint Cucumber Tea Sandwich, Homemade Garlic Bread, Cheese Toast with Veggies. Also, if you make any of my recipes, I’d love to see your beautiful creations. So, please don’t forget to share and tag me in your post on Instagram.
Serves 1-2 people
Cooking time 20 minutes
Club Sandwich Recipe
- 3 bread slices
- 2 tbsp butter
- A medium-sized potato, boiled, sliced
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp spice mix
- 2 chesse slices
- 3 tbsp Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- A small cucumber, cut in round slices
- 1 tomato, cut in round slices
- ¼ tsp black pepper, finely crushed
Kitchen tools used
HOW TO MAKE CLUB SANDWICH RECIPE
- First, in a pan, toast the bread slices with or without using butter.
- Then, in a frying pan, add oil, mixed slices and potato slices and saute them on medium heat until they are brownish on the outside.
- Next, on one slice of bread, spread generous amount of schezwan sauce and top with cheese slice.
- Then, lay spiced potato slices on top and cover with second bread slice.
- Next, spread schezwan sauce on exposed side of the second bread slice and top with cheese slice.
- Further, add cucumber and tomato slices, Sprinkle black pepper powder.
- Finally, complete the Club Sandwich recipe by covering with third bread slice.
Note – This post contains affiliate links. If you like something and purchase it using a link in this site, Life Is Delicious receives a very small commission. We recommend products we believe in completely, so thanks a lot for supporting us and helping us grow.