Vegan Chickpea Sandwich | How to make a Chickpea Sandwich
First, who is up for some super smooth and juicy Vegan Chickpea sandwich? I know I am! I am definitely not bragging when I say that this might be one of the best sandwich recipes that I have developed till now. Not only is this crunchy and crusty on the outside but also so creamy on the inside. Trust me, by the time you finish this Chickpea Sandwich you will feel so nourished and satiated.
Apparenly, this Vegan Chickpea Sandwich is rich in protein and the carbs from the bread balance it nutritionally and makes it a complete meal option. Morover, to make this sandwich flavoursome and juicy, I’ve spread a generous amount of Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread (which I made from scratch) and ketchup.
Additionally, if you liked this Vegan Chickpea Sandwich recipe and looking for more such sandwiches/ burgers recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love The Ultimate Homemade Veggie Burger, Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich and Veg Rainbow Sandwich.
Finally, if you make this Vegan Chickpea Sandwich recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 3-4 people
Cooking time 10 minutes
Vegan Chickpea Sandwich Recipe
HOW TO MAKE CHICKPEA SANDWICH
- First, toast two slices of bread using olive oil until it’s it crispy and golden brown.
- Then, spread the Vegan Cashew Sandwich Spread on one slice and tomato ketchup on another slice.
- Next, mash the chickpea partially and add salt, Dry mix herbs and black pepper powder and mix.
- Then on one the slices of bread, lay some coriander leaves.
- On the top of that, add mashed chickpeas and place the second slice of bread on top to complete the sandwich.