Potato Wedges Recipe | Vegan | How to make Crispy Potato Wedges
Say you have a house party coming up and you are looking for some easy, simple and quick to make finger snacks. Well, this Potato Wedges Recipe is perfect for that. Also, this tastes so finger licking good especially when coated with herbs and spices and served alongside tomato ketchup and mint chutney.
Moreover, this potato wedges recipe just takes just 15-20 minutes to come together and has a pretty simple and straight forward which wins my heart, to be honest. Admittedly, I am a sucker for simple, quick to make recipes. Further, an important thing to keep in mind is that for the potato wedges to be crispy you need to keep two things in mind 1) Add rice flour and corn flour 2) The oil should be at the right temperature that is medium-high.
Additionally, if you like this recipe and looking for more such recipe, I recommend you check other snacks recipes like Rajma Kebab, Falafel, Chilli Garlic Mushrooms.
Serves 4 people
Cooking time 20 minutes
Potato Wedges Recipe
- 5-6 small potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Italian dry mix herbs
- Salt as per taste
- 2 cups of oil (any nuetral oil)
HOW TO MAKE POTATO WEDGES RECIPE
- First, peel some potatoes and slice them vertically to form wedges like slices.
- In a mixing bowl, add corn flour, rice flour, salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, dry Italian herbs. Mix it well.
- Then, add potato slices in the mix. Toss the slices in the mix so that it is evenly coated on the potato slices.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and fry the coated potato slices until they are crisp and golden brown.
- Finally, serve hot with some tomato ketchup or green chutney.