Cheese Toast With Veggies | How To Make Cheese Toast With Veggies
Who doesn’t like quick breakfast or snack options and that too when they are so darn delicious yet so easy to make? Well, my latest go-to evening snack is this amazing Cheese Toast with veggies. Generally, I make a classic grill cheese sandwich when I am in a mood of indulgence. However, this Cheese Toast with veggies is a little healthier version as it has less cheese and more veggies. Of course, feel free to customize it by adding or removing ingredients according to preference and availability.
Also, in this Cheese Toast With Veggies Recipe, I have added vegetables like green and yellow bell peppers, spring onion and tomatoes. In addition to those, you can also add finely diced carrots, broccoli, sweet corn. Not only does this Cheese Toast With Veggies serve an amazing snack and breakfast but also makes for a super-hit and praiseworthy party appetizer. Give it a try and share your creation by tagging me on your lnstagram post.
Additionally, I have many other incredible recipes using regular bread on my blog. If you looking for more, check out our collection of sanwiches, toasts ands wraps recipes.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 20 minutes
Cheese Toast With Veggies Recipe
- 2 pieces of bread
- 1 tsp of butter
- 2 slices of cheese (grated cheese can also be used)
- ½ cups of diced vegetables like onion, capsicum, spring onion and tomatoes
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- 1 tsp dry Italian herbs
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE TOAST WITH VEGGIES
- Firstly, spread butter on slices of bread and toast them on a heated pan on low heat.
- Then, on one of the side of the bread slice, put a cheese slice or grated cheese.
- Add all the diced vegetables on top.
- Next, sprinkle red chilli flakes, black pepper powder, dry Italian herbs and salt.
- When the cheese starts to melt, flip the toast and cook the side with the vegetable of about 1-2 minutes on low flame.
- Finally, serve with tomato ketchup and enjoy the cheese toast with veggies along with some tea.