Grilled Tofu, Sprouts Quinoa Salad | Tasty Protein Rich Vegan Salad
Grilled Tofu, Sprouts Quinoa Salad is a protein-rich breakfast or lunch salad option, especially for vegetarians and vegans. This delicious and hearty looking salad is also a great way to slide some dietary fiber and essential nutrients in your kid’s diet. Drizzle any awesome healthy dressing to make this salad richer in flavour and I’m sure that most picky salad eaters will also definitely enjoy this Grilled Tofu, Sprouts Quinoa Salad.
Additionally, feel free to incorporate more veggies or beans of your choice to this salad. You can even add dry roasted peanuts for an extra crunch. If you like Grilled Tofu, Sprouts Quinoa Salad recipe, you might also be interested in checking out other salads and dressings recipes.
Serves 1 person
Cooking time 15 minutes
Grilled Tofu, Sprouts Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 50g of tofu
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup of cooked quinoa*
- ⅓ cup of sprouted legumes
- 2 tbsp pomegranate (anar) seeds
- 2 tbsp of boiled or cooked rajma (kidney beans)
- ⅓ cup mixed sliced veggies (capsicum, cucumber, carrots)
- Salt as per taste
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Salad dressing
How to make Grilled tofu Sprouts Quinou Salad
- Firstly, in a grill pan, add coconut oil and grill cubes of tofu sprinkling salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix grilled tofu, sprouted legumes, cut veggies, cooked or boiled rajma, anar (pomegranate), cooked quinoa and mix.
- Finally, drizzle any delicious delicious salad dressing and serve.
- If quinoa is not available, you can replace it with daliya (broken wheat).