Delicious leftovers Veg Sandwich Recipe
Don’t know how to reuse leftovers especially last night’s sabzi? Here’s a quick and delicious way to make yourself a perfectly delectable breakfast in the form of a sandwich using leftovers. It’s really versatile as it can be made using the ingredients of your choice and availability. Here in this recipe, we are using leftover mushroom and paneer masala, coconut chutney instead of mayonnaise and tomato chutney instead of tomato ketchup.
- 2 whole wheat slices of bread
- 1 tbsp coconut chutney (mayonnaise or smooth yoghurt can also be used)
- 1 tbsp tomato chutney (Tomato ketchup can also be used)
- ¼ cup leftover sabzi (Indian stir fry veggies)
- 1 tomato, sliced in round pieces
- Half a small red onion, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Salt to taste.
- Lightly toast the bread slices either on a toaster or on a pan until it turns brownish.
- Put coconut chutney on top of one bread slice and tomato chutney on another.
- Put sliced tomatoes and onions and then leftover sabzi on top.
- Drizzle some salt and pepper on top. Put the other slice of bread on top.
- Cut from the middle and serve.