Chinese Veg Fried Rice and Stir Fried Veggies
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 5-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 1 onion, sliced
- 100 g Carrots, sliced
- 50 g baby corn, sliced
- 50 g beans, slices
- 100 g green capsicum
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger, garlic, and onions.
- Cook till the onions are translucent and brownish.
- Add all the vegetables and mix well.
- Add red chilli powder, salt and pepper. Cook for 5-7 mins.
- Add cooked rice and mix well. Cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.
- For the recipe of Stir Fried Veggies, click here.